For more information on the Early Learning Intensive Support Pilot, click here
- Children ages 3 and 4 are eligible (must be 3 years of age as of school start up)
- Please check back for details.
- Students who are 5 years of age by December 31 are eligible (in the year of school start up)
- Pre-registration is held in March.
- Please take your child’s birth certificate and Saskatchewan Health Card when you register at the school. Registration takes place during regular school hours.
Grade 9 and High School:
- Pre-registration for Grade 9 is held in March.
- Check out the Moose Jaw & Area High School Handbook
Our Moose Jaw High Schools include grades 9 through 12. School tours and a parent information night is held in early March. The event is for all grade 8 students and their parents/guardians, and will provide information to assist your decision in high school registration. If you have questions, please contact your local school or A.E. Peacock Collegiate, Central Collegiate or Riverview Collegiate.
- Contact the Briercrest Christian Academy’s Admissions Department at 1-800-667-5199 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get information about future tour dates or plan a personal tour of our campus. Online applications can be submitted at any time here.
- Cornerstone Christian School accepts registrations throughout the summer. Please call 1-306-693-2937 for information.
Request for Bus Service:
- Please contact your school if you require bus service and they will provide you with the form to complete.
If you have a question that we haven’t answered, please contact your local school and they will be happy to help you out.
We look forward to meeting you!