In order to achieve the apprenticeship credit, students must complete the following:
- The student must secure employment with an approved Journeyperson.
- Complete the Apprenticeship Credit Application form. The application for Apprenticeship credits must be in place and approved prior to the student beginning the work for which he/she will receive credit
- Submit completed application form to the Superintendent of Learning, Amanda Olson.
- Once approved, students must complete the required hours of work. Coordination of schedule for purpose of monitoring will be done through student and supervising teacher.
- Students are to complete and submit mandatory time sheets to supervising teacher to receive the Apprenticeship credit.