Prairie South Schools would like to thank our partner, South Country Equipment (SCE), for providing 28 students from Peacock Collegiate, Belle Plaine Colony, Glentworth, Craik, Eyebrow, Bengough, Avonlea, Rouleau, and Mossbank, for the opportunity to spend the day with mentors at SCE Emerald Park location. On November 13th, PSSD students were provided the chance to learn about various aspects of the agricultural industry first-hand. It was an exciting day for mentors and students to learn and collaborate together while looking at many different areas of career paths in the agriculture industry. Benefits for students who attended Think Ag Career Exploration were:
- Connect and problem solve with industry experts
- Gain hands-on experience using cutting-edge technology
- Explore different areas of employment in agriculture
- Have exposure to possible work opportunities through high school credits and industry programming
- Ask questions about possible career paths in the Agriculture industry
Check out the highlights of our day in our Think Ag 2019 video here!