South Country Equipment Agriculture Scholarships
For many decades, the Linn, Watson, and Bode families have been deeply involved in southern Saskatchewan agriculture. Through their partnership with John Deere and the support of their staff, each of these three families grew successful local businesses dedicated to serving and promoting Saskatchewan’s agriculture industry, evolving into the South Country Equipment structure of today. In 2013, they established three South Country Equipment Agriculture Scholarships as a further way to recognize the support they have received over the years, as well as support young people pursuing careers in Saskatchewan’s agriculture sector.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be pursuing accredited post-secondary Agriculture related training (i.e.- Ag Tech, Agribusiness, Agronomy, Animal Science, etc).
- Academic diligence and community involvement are considerations.
- All Prairie South Schools
Note: Preference given for (but not limited to) graduates from Mossbank, Assiniboia, and Moose Jaw (Peacock, Central, and Riverview).
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must submit a letter outlining your career objectives (100-250 words).