Scott Williamson Memorial Scholarship
Scott Williamson was an educator for over 30 years, he served as a teacher, vice- principal and principal of many schools in Moose Jaw. He was principal of Central Collegiate from 2008 until his passing in September 2017. Mr. Williamson was a great leader in education who had a profound impact on many lives. Scott knew many of his students on a deeper level and valued relationships with all of them. Scott was particularly fond of students who worked to their potential, demonstrated humility, a desire to serve others and had diverse interests both within school and in the community. The family of Scott Williamson has established this scholarship in his memory. The Scott Williamson Memorial Scholarship is awarded each year to a Central Collegiate graduate and undergraduate who demonstrates the values that Scott exhibited and appreciated in others.
- Must be a Central Collegiate student during the current school year.
- Must demonstrate working to their full potential, humility, selflessness, diverse interests and strong character
- Academic performance is not a criteria
- Financial need will be considered
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide a written paragraph that outlines how the applicant’s skills and values are reflected in those valued by Mr. Williamson.
See your guidance counsellor for details on how to apply.