S.H. Gutheridge and D.H. Stock Athletic Scholarship
S.H. (Hub) Gutheridge worked for 45 years as an administrator and promoter of school athletics. He was certainly a well-known and respected figure in Moose Jaw. In fact, Gutheridge Field was named in honour of Mr. Gutheridge. D.H. (Dan) Stock was an architect who worked on Public School building projects. Both these men established scholarships available to students entering physical education/recreation programs. In 1995 the two awards were combined to be awarded to a deserving Moose Jaw Public School Division student.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be attending Peacock, Central, or Riverview Collegiate.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies at a recognized educational institution.
- Must be enrolling in a Kinesiology, Physical Education or Recreation program.
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must include a letter of reference from a secondary athletic directorate member.