Red Coat Trail Scholarships
This scholarship was established in December 2005, by the legacy Red Coat Trail School Division. It was established using money that had accrued in the school division’s Co-op Equity Fund. It is to be given out annually to two deserving students from the former Red Coat Trail School Division to assist with the costs of post-secondary education in Saskatchewan in a field that is related to Agriculture, Trades, or Health.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies at a recognized educational institution in a qualifying program(Agriculture, Trades, or Health).
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must provide a letter describing your career plans and goals.
- Note: Scholarships are awarded in January following receipt of documentation of the successful completion of the first semester of post-secondary studies.