Limerick School Scholarship
This scholarship was created by the SRC of Limerick School when it closed in June of 2007. The money remaining in the SRC bank account at the closing of the school has been set aside to distribute in equal parts for the next 13 years starting in 2006-07. Student who were enrolled in Limerick as of June 2007, potentially qualify for this scholarship.
- Must be a Prairie South School Division graduate during the current school year.
- Must have an overall average of 80% in all 20 & 30 level courses at the end of semester one of grade 12.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies at a recognized educational institution.
- Must have been enrolled in Limerick School as of June 2007.
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must submit three character references.