Jean Marie MacDonald Memorial Education Scholarship
Jean MacDonald taught elementary school for 39 years. Thirty of those years were in the Moose Jaw School Division. She thoroughly enjoyed her career as a caring teacher who had high expectations for her students. The Jean Marie MacDonald Memorial Education Scholarship was made possible through the generous donation of her brother, Mr. Bill MacDonald in 1993.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be attending Peacock, Central, or Riverview Collegiate.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies at a recognized educational institution.
- Must be pursuing a career in the teaching profession.
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.