Ellen Greenlay Memorial Scholarship
Ellen Greenlay had been a teacher prior to moving to Moose Jaw in 1941.
She was an active horse enthusiast, operating two riding clubs and winning many awards for riding and training. Following her death in 1985, family members presented a scholarship in her name. The Ellen Greenlay Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a graduating student who has a direct affiliation with Minto United Church, where Mrs. Greenlay was an active member for 35 years, or an affiliation with any other church.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies at a recognized educational institution with preference given but not limited to students going into education, ministry or veterinary medicine.
- Must be affiliated with a church.
- Must be attending Peacock, Central, Riverview, or Vanier Collegiate.
- Note: Financial need will be considered.
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.