Dubinsky Family Education Trust
The Dubinsky family, long-time Moose Jaw residents established this trust fund via a city bylaw in 1982 to provide a substantial award to a graduating student in a local school division for the furtherance of post-secondary education. Mr. Murray Dubinsky was a Public School Board Trustee in the 1960s, serving as chairperson from 1965-68.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies at a recognized educational institution.
- Academic achievement, extra-curricular and community involvement considered.
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must submit two letters of reference; one from your high school principal.
- Must submit a final transcript of marks to the scholarship coordinator by Aug 15th.