Moose Jaw Refinery Partnership Scholarship
Since 1992, the Moose Jaw Refinery has recognized deserving young people not for only the contributions they have made, but also for the promise they hold by offering a substantial scholarship. The Moose Jaw Refinery Partnership Scholarship is to be awarded to a student enrolled in a Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Studies, or Business program.
- Must be a graduate during the current school year.
- Must be continuing post-secondary studies (full-time) at a recognized education institution and enrolled in a minimum 2 year program in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Studies, or Business.
- Must not be a son or daughter of a Moose Jaw Refinery employee.
There are no special considerations for this scholarship
- Must provide proof of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Must submit two letters of reference (one from school & one from community).
- Note: Scholarship payment is awarded following receipt of documentation of the successful completion of the first semester of post-secondary studies.