A. E. Peacock Collegiate is Moose Jaw's only comprehensive high school. We have developed programs and courses to meet the needs of a wide cross section of student interests including pre-university or college academics, business, home economics, industrial arts, technologies, vocal training, and physical education. Each of these areas offer a variety of classes rivaled by few high schools in Saskatchewan.Although we first opened our doors to students in 1931, we continually strive to provide a high quality, diverse, and relevant education for Moose Jaw and area students.
Our school is a member of Prairie South Schools and is the largest urban high school in Moose Jaw. We have a teaching staff of 55 and a student population of 725 students. Our facility is the pride of the community and includes many unique attributes such as the 800 seat Centennial Auditorium and oversized gymnasium. We also host seven outstanding technological shop areas which allows us to catch the interest of all students.
Educational business partnerships have been established with a number of Sasktachewan companies including: Yara (Saskferco), Bombardier Aerospace, Dyna Industries, and the Sasktachewan Roughriders. These programs have been recognized both provincially and nationally for the excellent enrichment opportunities it affords our students.
Mission Statement: A. E. Peacock students, staff, and parents work together to meet the educational, personal, and social needs of students in a caring and quality learning environment.
Slogan: Maximum Learning in a Caring Environment.
- We will show respect for ourselves, each other, and our environment
- We will accept the responsiblitiy to be activiely involved and committed to developing a positive and meaningful educational environment.
- We will take pride in ourselves, our work, and celebrate our successes.
- We will become lifelong learners capable of adapting to the ever-changing needs of society.
- We will endeavour to have all students learn to the maximum of their potential as they develop a sense of purpose and commitment in their lives.
- We believe all students are in control of the following: their attitude; their actions; their responses.
Period 1: 8:45am - 9:50am
Period 2: 9:55am - 10:55am
Period 3: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Period 4: 1:10pm - 2:10pm
Period 5: 2:15pm - 3:15pm
2012-2013 School Year Calendar
AE Peacock Supply List